Render distance/Magically materializing barrels, containers etc.

11 hours ago, RoNin1971 said:

I did some quick experiments, but it couldn't get a barrel to fade any later as it did (which is at quite a distance though), by altering a bunch of settings. So I can't tell you which setting you need.

Got uGrids set to 13 myself, and all the fades etc. are roughly set 4x the default (ultra settings). Since I don't like things popping up to close either.

thts the problem thoe f*#@ing barrels aint influence by ugrids... there have to be some way to increase area of them showing up coz there is a number that etermines it

7 hours ago, South8028 said:

I don’t remember the exact details... But in ck you can put a flag on any object on the map, IsLod (or something like that, I don’t remember the exact name), and this object will be displayed at any distance. Objects with this flag do not depend on uGridsToLoad and are always visible and at any distance.This was of interest to me because it excludes not only static objects from uGridsToLoad, but also animations. All animations with this flag are also played at any distance.

i m sorry but what is "ck"?
i you used that method and can explain me how to o it myself?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, callmechanka said:

i m sorry but what is "ck"?
i you used that method and can explain me how to o it myself?

ck is a creation kit. Select any object on the map, click on it, and in the properties window set the “is Full LOD” flag.

isFullLod.jpg

I used this for submarine and drone animations. The drones were visible from the other end of the Commonwealth map, and the submarine was floating in a circle several times the diameter of the Commonwealth map.

Edited by South8028

18 minutes ago, South8028 said:

ck is a creation kit. Select any object on the map, click on it, and in the properties window set the “is Full LOD” flag.

isFullLod.jpg

I used this for submarine and drone animations. The drones were visible from the other end of the Commonwealth map, and the submarine was floating in a circle several times the diameter of the Commonwealth map.

ouke makes sense
but one more thing
how should i export Fallout 4 map into CK and then after tweaks install it into the game

34 minutes ago, callmechanka said:

ouke makes sense
but one more thing
how should i export Fallout 4 map into CK and then after tweaks install it into the game

Load ck, select the Fallout4.esm flag. Wait while game resources load. While loading, don't press anything, just wait. Select the desired cell in the Cells window. Click on it and wait for the map to load. Edit the map and save the esp mod. Add your mod to the list of mods. But obviously you should look into ck. There are video tutorials on YouTube and articles in various communities.

1 hour ago, South8028 said:

Load ck, select the Fallout4.esm flag. Wait while game resources load. While loading, don't press anything, just wait. Select the desired cell in the Cells window. Click on it and wait for the map to load. Edit the map and save the esp mod. Add your mod to the list of mods. But obviously you should look into ck. There are video tutorials on YouTube and articles in various communities.

thanks