Elden Ring Seamless Co-op items not loading

As title says, upon trying to play seamless coop after the newest patch yesterday, I can't play with friends because the items specific to the mod don't work (tiny pot, melania effigy, etc). They appear as missing items at the bottom of the inventory. Help is appreciated.

62748629_20240704212038_1.jpg

Posted (edited)

I had the same exact problem, spent way too much time messing with save files to try to fix it lol. All I had to do to fix it was sit down at a Site of Grace. All the co-op items will be put back into your inventory once you sit down.

Hope this helps!

Edited by camerono100
  • Like 1

Hi Guys, we have the same issue - however without the icons.

My friend and I have been playing Seamless Coop together, but on the second day, the Seamless Coop items (such as the Great Tiny Pot, Effigy of Melania, etc.) no longer appear in his inventory. We have already tried restarting the game, sitting at the "First Step" site of grace, and even tinkering with the save files, but no matter what we do, the items don't show up on his newer save (where he briefly played Seamless Coop alone). The items only appear if he loads a save with 6 hours less playtime. Does anyone have any ideas?

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, I am having the same issue, however I found a fix, but it broke again

I recently ran into this problem on my main co op playthrough, and ended up restarting, making another charter and rushing through to get back to my spot. After this I was able to have all of the co op items, until I shut the game off for a couple hours. Upon my return, I had none of the items. I tried altering the files, changing my setting, and resting at the "First Step" site of grace. None of these did anything, and I do not want to restart again, does anyone have any advice on what to do?

HELP!!!!

Edit, I do not even have the icon or any online items, like the fingers, or anything of that nature. I also can't go online that might be the route of the problem.

Edit 2, they show inside of the menu of my chest but no where else that I've seen.

Edited by BristlesMissiles

Hi guys, I am having the same issue, however I found a fix, but it broke again

I recently ran into this problem on my main co op playthrough, and ended up restarting, making another charter and rushing through to get back to my spot. After this I was able to have all of the co op items, until I shut the game off for a couple hours. Upon my return, I had none of the items. I tried altering the files, changing my setting, and resting at the "First Step" site of grace. None of these did anything, and I do not want to restart again, does anyone have any advice on what to do?

HELP!!!!

IVE FOUND A FIX! All you need to do is go into the menu where you change your quick equip items (the ones that you hold y and then select with d pad), and put any of the multiplayer items inside of the slot.

On 7/5/2024 at 9:21 PM, camerono100 said:

I had the same exact problem, spent way too much time messing with save files to try to fix it lol. All I had to do to fix it was sit down at a Site of Grace. All the co-op items will be put back into your inventory once you sit down.

Hope this helps!

This actually worked for me. I was bouta give up TYSM youre a godsend fr

Edited by jaklfjiojf

On 7/17/2024 at 8:41 PM, dmtchef said:

So all of my items for the mod are grayed out and I’ve tried reinstalling the mod and now I’m going to be deleting the game reinstalling it to see if that fixes anything also was not letting me teleport to any grace 

did you ever fix this