Fallout London Devs stating they are releasing a .163 version yayy!!!

Based it in the post  he was quoting.

not sure if it was a reddit or X  or discord post ( am on none of those) but eitehr way it seems good news and answer the concern a lot of us expressed in another thread.

Cant understand how the comenters in the youtube vid are so negative to the while thing.

I for one am incredibly grateful to the Team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 363rdChemicalCompany said:

Cant understand how the comenters in the youtube vid are so negative to the while thing.

I for one am incredibly grateful to the Team.

If they do, that is great. I really wish they release a .163 version.
Negativity is just internet, spewing crap about a mod that is free, and so huge that it has to be distributed via GOG if I understand correctly (and CDPR doing it for free), strange!
Thanks for the update.

• Like 1

I'll believe it when I see it and it's pretty much the only thing I've been waiting on this year.

I keep telling myself:  patience grasshopper   😄

Don't envy the situation Bethesda put them in at release.

Posted (edited)

I'm not frustrated, I'm just selfish.   Gimme now!!!!!  😁

Seriously though, I've watched enough of their DEV streams to get an idea of what it has taken to get Fallout:London to make this thing actually playable.

If I were in their shoes, knowing I've just spent years of my own time, my own money and finally have a releasable product - I'd have released it as is - Bethesda patch be damned.   I mean it's not like in 2024 you will have the kind of free time on your hands that you did in say 2020-2021 - it's going to be even harder to find the free time to reinvent the wheel to make this work with the latest Bethesda patch.

-----

Get feedback from the Community - and at the same time take your time to see if bringing it forward to the latest Bethesda patch is even worth the trouble.

------

I've never understood the whole mindset of the "latest and greatest" is the new base - other than the fact it makes things easy.    Easy isn't always better though - better is better.

Edited by fraquar