More Armour for Blade & Sorcery

I do quite like the new weapons and armour, and those that have been updated for the 1.0 release version of Blade & Sorcery, but I do wish I could have a little more style.

Specifically, I kinda wish I could personalise my gear a little so I don't look like I'm supporting one or more of the existing factions. So I'd like to be able to Dye the clothes and armour in the game into different colours, and also remove faction emblems in the process. It'd also be nice to be able to change the Metal colour as well as the Cloth/Leather/Fabric colour, so you can mix and match armour sets more easily, but that's probably asking a lot.

I'd also really like it if there was a kind of Tier 4 armour set that, when combined, offers improvements to Mobility, Casting Speed, and Focus Regen, and when all worn together could max it out. Maybe at the cost of being not as good on the Protection side of things.

If someone could make at least some of this functionality possible as a mod for B&S, I'd really appreciate it. I'm much happier playing with something personalised that I cobbled together, instead of one of the many character avatars/skins out there. Feels weirdly uncomfortable for me to do that.

Even if you're not interested in doing anything like this, I'm glad you took the time to read this, and sincerely wish you a good day.