Request: Baldur's gate 3 new game +

leosparda

I would really like a mod that allows you to restart the game with all the characters in the state they are in at the end of the game: equipment(only equipped items), builds and permabuffs(hag hair, mirror of loss, ascendant astarion etc).

I know there may be mods that automatically unlock gear, or stats, but I don't like auto-win mods. This is why I ask for an effective restart, because obviously based on the run when you start again it will be personal, and not with everything at its maximum.

I really enjoy this game and i think it's a shame that you can play with some equip/build only for a few encounters. 

Obviously starting over like this would make the game too easy, so it would be nice if the enemies also had a level up in their statistics, as happens in the new game plus of the most famous souls. 
Maybe the initial areas with enemies at level 12, and end up in Baldur's Gate with the final enemies at level 18. Obviously also the party  would  have new levels and they could reach level 18.

Don't know if this is possible or it would break the game.