MOD REQUEST: True Space (Dark as real life)

Dear Modding Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to propose a new mod for Starfield, inspired by the "Biomes Darker Space and Nebulae" mod from No Man's Sky. Specifically, I request the development of a mod that changes the skybox to depict a true dark space environment, instead of the blue gradient that we currently have for "space"..

Why a Dark Space Skybox Mod?

1. Enhanced Realism: A dark space skybox closely resembles the actual appearance of space as experienced by astronauts. In reality, space is predominantly dark, with stars and celestial bodies providing the only light sources. This change would bring Starfield closer to an authentic space exploration experience.

2. Increased Immersion: The vastness and emptiness of a true dark space can evoke a profound sense of awe and solitude. By replicating this in Starfield, players can experience the grandeur and isolation of space more intensely, deepening their connection to the game's universe.

3. Improved Visual Aesthetics: Darker space environments can provide a stunning contrast to the brightly lit stars, planets, and spacecraft. This visual contrast can make the in-game graphics even more striking, highlighting the beauty of celestial objects against the pitch-black void.

4. Greater Focus on Celestial Bodies: With a darker background, the features of stars, planets, and nebulae can stand out more vividly. This can enhance the visual appeal of the game's environments and make space travel feel more dynamic and engaging.

5. Atmospheric Storytelling: A dark space skybox can contribute to the narrative and thematic elements of Starfield. It can emphasize the unknown, the mysterious, and the vast, uncharted territories that players are encouraged to explore. This atmospheric backdrop can add depth to the storytelling and overall game experience.

I believe this mod would be a fantastic addition to Starfield, enhancing the game's realism and visual appeal. It would offer players a more immersive and authentic space exploration experience, making the vastness of space feel even more compelling.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I am excited about the potential improvements it could bring to Starfield and look forward to the possibility of seeing this mod come to life.

Best regards,

Cmdr Striker

planet-international-space-station-outer-space-earth-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Edited by xXCmdrStrikerXx
added reference image

• 1 month later...