Why does nobody make house mods anymore ?

On 8/10/2024 at 1:27 PM, laclongquan said:

That was a middle to late game position if it's ever one. if you want to release it, I suggest change its position to somewhere central of the map so it's fast to run from there to anywhere after a house rest.

Novac is certainly nice, but there's too many already. 188 Trading Post  has very nice mod affect it, like Adobe, or etc...

Between Sloan road to Hunter Farm, you might want placing there, though the nearby deathclaws is a big deterrent

Grub and Gulp has a nice static shack standing there and it's nicely overlooked most of the time.

The ruin right above Great Khan Armory is also a good one. I think only one mod affect it, the Adobe Red Rock Canyon, I think.

Sure, all three is like middle game position, but these days everyone seem to do stealthboy/Turbo and run the heck through north GS, or Sloan (risky AF, what with those deathclaws on the road), so it's not actually that middle game~

It's supposed to be an endgame residence, I like the open area North of New Vegas and the empty derelict ranches there, Gun Runners nearby for selling, Doc Usanagi for addictions and buying aid items and of course there's at least 3 doors to various parts of New Vegas itself so most quests in that area re nearby. I'm done with it now and will probably upload it once I'm done fixing some terrain stuff. I'll probably make another, smaller one near the sharecropper farms and go down the map from there making other ones, I was thinking the same thing about a more central location for player housing.