Can Anyone Help Me Find a Mod?

Things happens and that makes me lost interest to reach the end of act 3, so sad apparently the game is designed this way, maybe next time I restart a playthrough and reach act 3 again I'll just do neutral quests and done, good thing you don't have to reach to the end of the game to enjoy the game; I guess this is the only good part of the game; in my opinion. Now what I want to ask is, is there anyone knows about a mod that able to summon a npc to join your adventure; especially npcs that only appear outside act 1 like Isobel and Aylin? I already have a mod that makes it happen but you need have to reach to them first before you able to make them join your adventure, knowing in act 3 I'll only doing neutral quests and then done, I would like to know if there is a mod that able to summon later act npcs to join your adventure in early act? At least until I reached their actual act area, I'll use the other mod that I already own for that, so if anyone knows if this kind of mod exists please tell me, because I kinda enjoy having a npc; outside the game's lore just appear and then mindlessly helping your silly adventure and stuff.