TOC questions

Now I know there's a soft limit to how many .suit files you can add before the game breaks and just refuses to launch. Now recently I've been having issues running the game modded and I'm wondering if any of these have bearing on the suit limit as no one can seem to give a concrete answer on where the game breaks and even though out all my trouble shooting if seen the game crash on a ~50 mod load when previously I've ran the game with over 80 mods and no issue.

1. If I delete some of the base game suits from the TOC, does that in theory raise how many suits I can install or does the game still recognize those suits are there and they're simply being hidden?

2. does the file size of a .suit mod make the game more likely to crash? For example would it take fewer high res models to crash the game when compared to lower res models or is that irrelevant.

3. Does having suits unlocked have any bearing on the game crashing? Similar to question 1. I ask because when starting out I was playing on a fresh save and unlocking suits as I went, only for the game to break about 1/3 into the playthrough after installing a few more mods. After troubleshooting many suggestions stated that using a %100 complete save fixes crashing issues. However if nothing else it only seems to cause the game to crash on a lighter mod load.