Expanded Towns and Cities bug in Rorikstead, hay plants, fences, and other plants are floating, and the path near the Farmer's Bounty Mercentile is glitched like this:

SilentWarlo

I was walking around Rorikstead when suddenly when I come across this glitched floating objects about near to the south entrance of Rorikstead, Is there a way I can fix this back to normal??

Here is the like to my comment to the website where I downloaded the mod with the pictures as evidence https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/2377-expanded-towns-and-cities-sse/&do=findComment&comment=2517

Edited by SilentWarlo

these glitches are due to record conflicts with ETAC and other mods that contain records in the area... using a couple of the formIDs from the hay piles, you'll have to load up SSEEdit with your load order and perform some conflict resolution... pay particular attention to the Landscape records for the area... forward the ETAC records to a new ESP/ESL patch to make sure ETAC wins... this shouldn't affect your save, I don't think Landscapes are baked, but if you've generated DynDOLOD or Grass Cache for your game, you'll have to regen them using the mods' instruction list

Edited by radiusrsatti