Mods disabled on Save recently, slow loading even when essentially no mods.

rmfranco

Hello. 

I played BG3 just fine last weekend, so I'm thinking it is a mod issue with the update that came this week.

When I went to play Yesterday, for the first time that week, all mods were disabled, and the game was slower, like a slide show. This continues even if I select New Game.

When I asked for help there, a guy on Reddit said that it "is" a double mod installed, but that can't be because my most recent attempt was just 2 mods installed, Mod Manager, and Mod Uninstaller, and it was still slow.

I didn't even know about this forum, I only found this from a Google search, trying to fix this issue. From Google, I found this from an older post:
"The Problem is that when one mod does not load properly for whatever reason: NO MODS WILL LOAD

Disable / uninstall all mods

Enable / Install 1 mod -> launch game and try to Load a Save

Quit Game -> Enable 1 more mod -> launch game and try to Load a Save

Repeat until you find the mod at fault.

Check for an updated version of the mod or just leave it out depending."

My screenshots were from my Newest Save, my Oldest Save on that same character, and, if I recall, my attempt to load said Oldest Save anyway. Trying to load the newer saves CTD.

Also, if this is posted in a wrong location, please help me get it where it belongs.

20240721124253_1.jpg

20240721124326_1.jpg

20240721124523_1.jpg