Simple guide to increase/mix summons in Elden Ring

Have you ever wanted to summon three mimic tears? How about seven? Like the Redmane/Leyndell/Mausoleum knights but disappointed that they don't come with respective soldiers? Thanks to modding tools you can easily fix this by: 

• Finding your regulation (I recommend using Mod Engine 2 and copying your game's regulation into the 'mod' folder if you don't have one already)
  • Open your regulation.bin with Smithbox (Make a name for the project, select the folder the regulation.bin is located [if you are using Mod Engine 2 - %/Mod Engine 2/mod] and select the game's .exe [steam/steamapps/common/ELDEN RING/Game])
  • Under Param Editor, go to BuddyParam and find the name of whichever summon you want to increase the spawn of
  • Copy and paste the row until you have the desired amount (anything higher than 10 will probably cause issues)

dI9ZbRt.png

When you are finished, File>Save All Modified Params

If you want to mix and use multiple summons (ex. Rotten Stray + Pest + Rat):

• Choose the summon that will be equipped to spawn all entities and copy its Trigger SpEffect ID (triggerSpEffectId). [Rotten Stray is 235000]
  • Find the other summons you would like to use and paste this id into copies of your preferred summon (make a copy of Pest/Rat and paste 235000 into triggerSpEffectId. When you spawn a rotten stray, a pest and a rat will now spawn with it. If you copy the id into the original params instead of using a copy, you will break the other summons and they will no longer spawn with their own ashes.)

Again, when you are finished, File>Save All Modified Params

Image of me summoning a rotten stray, pest, rat, winged misbegotten, and putird corpse using the rotten stray ashes:im2I4RB.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

hey there, I'm trying to add the mimic tear to another summon but am running into some problems. I've made copies of the 2 mimic tear files and added the trigger effect of the crystalian. When I summon the crystallian, it summons 2 mimic tears - one quickly fades away and other does not use a weapon and seems to have much lower scaling. 

Do you know what might be going on?

image.thumb.png.aeba57d64bb4e1d1e8e7e8a41f65e6cc.png