Learning AOE Spells and Attack animations differently

Longride001

I was watching something on Youtube last night that made me think of a mod that helps you learn AOE spells and attack animations based on books that provide Lore. Excluding Spells Books, excluding skill books. Treat them like manuals. I think it would be a nice addition. I dont know what it takes to make animations for mods, but maybe add a staggering effect when learning new animations to give it an effect of actually learning something new. Just a thought. Reply if its something worth thinking about

You made me think of an idea.  You pick up a book that has lore in it, and it has an associated spell or skill that goes with it.  When you find such a book, take it to a safe area where you've decided to "practice what you've read" (for example, if you're in a dungeon.  You decide to put off practicing the AOE spell until later).  You decide to go outside and "practice" the AOE spell.

The animation shows your character reading the book, then it shows the character casting the AOE spell.

If it's a spell that requires a target.  You can practice it on target dummies, deer, bandits (but since it's practice, the first two or three times the spell sputters and has minimal effect - so it's best to practice on target dummies.

Is this something like what you were talking about?