SSE CK crashing on save after adding and placing new static objects

Hey!

So this isn't a pressing issue, just something I can't seem to find a solution for and maybe someone on here can tell me what I'm missing.

I've been working on a modding project for years now and so far I've never had any issues when adding static assets to the CK. They've worked flawlessly in-game as well as in the CK each time.

Lately though, when I add a new static asset to the Creation Kit, no matter how tried and tested the source of the mesh/texture is (even vanilla assets give me these results), the CK will let me save the .esp once, but continously crash when I attempt to save my .esp after I've closed and opened the CK again. There's no error messages or warning signs, it will just crash to desktop. In-game the new meshes/textures work without issue and the .esp works as intended, however.

I've scoured the forums for a bit and found topics discussing a similar issue where people would CTD upon attempting to save, where the CK would also create a .tes file. That's not the case for me, though, and suggested fixes in those threads yielded no results.

Anyway, I can work around this by just avoiding to use any new assets for now, but not being able to figure out what the issue is has been vexing me for days. Does anyone have any ideas?