a mod req for a stack dump change

Demian021

What i am looking for is a mod or script that changes the dump order in your inventory from max to 1 at a time.

Example

You have a stack of 200 Suger Bombs and want to fill up a bathtub with them it will take some time to do that 1 at a time.

What i am looking for is the reverse in stack dump instead of selecting the stack and get all dump option i want single option without the need for the slider bar.

Right click stack and press A to dump.( 1 at a time)

I hope someone can help me :biggrin:

Thanks in Advance

useful idea, i have wanted something like this before, for the exact same reason.

it's also very odd when i drop 50 sensor modules (for example) and see just 1 on the floor....only a mouse drag reveals the fact it is (50) and it's easily missed forever more.

on the flip side though,

to make such a mod, the sounds of dropping might have to be adjusted,

in your example, hearing 200 packets of Sugar Bombs making the drop noise and then hitting the bath noise might be a bit annoying (and seemingly neverending).

Thats not exactly what i mean.

I mean 1 at a time not 200 single units at a single drop

It will still take a bit of time but all i want is to drop 1 item at a time that way no sound editing is needed at all.

Simple i want a mod that changes the drop slider from max to 1.

no, i got your point.

you want a mod to save you moving the slider to 1 manually,

citing the single click option and time saving as the reasoning behind it.

yet you don't want a mod that will drop a set-by-slider amount as individual items, because that would be too quick and easy for you.

:huh: