PASHA122 - Formal Warning Issued

Formal Warning Issued - PASHA122

PASHA122 has received a formal warning for violating our community rules.

Reason

Aggressively belittling other members' contents
Threatening another member, post that may be construed as discriminatory toward a group of people
Remark that may be construed as publicly accusing another member of wrongdoing

24 August 2024, 8:39AM
Не стоит. Получится весьма криво и будет много запросов что бы исправили ошибки, на это потребуется большое количество времени и в итоге нужного результата не будет. Лучше сфокусироватся на более важных вещах: улучшить текстуры, исправить швы между переходами частей тела, модель в районе плечей подогнать под размеры ванильного скелета. Хвост тоже лучше убрать или сильно уменьшить, так как без физики всё это выглядит плохо.  Только надев костюм, я уже насчитал 9 ошибок за 1 минуту. Так что ещё предстоит много работы над уже существющем варианте.
Google translation
Not worth it. It will turn out very crooked and there will be many requests to correct errors, this will take a lot of time and in the end there will not be the desired result. It’s better to focus on more important things: improve the textures, fix the seams between the transitions of body parts, adjust the model in the shoulder area to the size of the vanilla skeleton. It is also better to remove the tail or greatly reduce it, since without physics it all looks bad. Just putting on the suit, I already counted 9 mistakes in 1 minute. So there is still a lot of work to be done on the existing version.

24 August 2024, 11:19AM
Вали отсюда нахер, пока я тебя ГРАДами на разбомбил, чебуртуль
https://postimg.cc/KkKWZP27
Google translation
Get the fuck out of here before I bomb you with HAIL, Cheburtul

25 August 2024, 6:07AM
The Starwars universe is a disgusting and illogical place. Everything in it is broken, from the technology to the motivation of the people who inhabit the place. Starwars-themed mods are just as disgusting. When I see something like this, it makes me sick. This mod is as much garbage as all of Lucasfilm's work. I demand that this file be deleted immediately, I am not pleased to know that such a thing exists.

25 August 2024, 8:57PM
Naturally I won't be downloading this thrash. I have every right to express my opinion. I'm also in the right to write a report to Disney, did they grant permission to publish this content or not.

From the Forum and Commenting Guidelines
https://help.nexusmods.com/article/22-forum-and-commenting-guidelines
Be Civil!
We do not tolerate 'trolling' or harassment of any kind. Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along.

Content that can be construed as provocative, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive toward any real-world individual or group, may be subject to moderation. This includes but is not limited to content involving politics, race, religion, gender identity, sexuality, or social class.

Be Relevant!
Though we welcome all nationalities, all posts and comments should be written in English if possible. Please feel free to use a translation service, if desired and/or required.

Reporting Inappropriate Content
You are encouraged to report content that may violate the standards described in this document. For more information, see our Reporting Guidelines ( https://help.nexusmods.com/article/21-reporting-guidelines ). Public accusations made outside of the reporting systems may be subject to moderation.

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Account Restrictions

As part of the warning, PASHA122 has been restricted from using the following features:

Restrictions: [
This user cannot post comments on a specific file for the foreseeable future
This user cannot post comments on the sites or forums for 7 days].

Moderation History

Warning issued by zcul. This user has now received a total of 0 formal warning(s).