[Skyrim SE] A bard who sings and plays with his back turned

Hello everyone
I know the procedure to create a bard well, I have already created several, I have even made them perform outside without any problems, but I have a bard that is driving me crazy beyond measure!!
The bard is inside a fortress, with several rooms that however all belong to the same location...
In all the rooms of the fortress he performs on his xmarkerheading bardspot, in all except the room where I want to put him, that is in the main hall of the fortress... damn bard!
In all the other rooms, as I wrote above, he performs, but looking at the wall, always the wall, with his back to all the npc including the player... even moving the xmarker around the room... damn bard!!
It really seems that this bard categorically refuses to do what he has to, he is an anarchist bard! Never happened to anything like this . . .
Has it ever happened to any of you and have you solved it somehow?
Thanks in advance to whoever answers

Well, I managed to solve the two main problems I had with this damn bard!

I'll write down what I did, in case someone else has these problems.

As for the fact that he was singing with his back to me, I replaced the XMarkerHeading (BardPlaySpot) with an EmptyIdleMarker (always BardPlaySpot), and now the bard performs with the correct direction of the marker!

As for the fact that he didn't want to sing or play in the main hall of the fortress, I inserted a script inside the Actor Bard, very similar to the one that the bards of the three houses of Hearthfire have, and now finally when I enter the fortress he starts singing or playing everywhere!