BG3 No Longer Working (Patch 7) - Failed to Write Load Order

HaVeNII7

When trying to deploy mods via Vortex for BG3 after Patch 7, I get an error stating "Please run the game at least once and create a profile in game.". I've tried deleting and reinstalling Vortex and BG3, even deleted all leftover files as well after the uninstallation. However, the issue persists. When looking at more details it gives me this:

TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'node')
    at C:\Modding\Vortex\resources\app.asar.unpacked\bundledPlugins\game-baldursgate3\loadOrder.js:365:37
    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
    at fulfilled (C:\Modding\Vortex\resources\app.asar.unpacked\bundledPlugins\game-baldursgate3\loadOrder.js:28:58)
    at tryCatcher (C:\Modding\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\util.js:16:23)
    at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (C:\Modding\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:547:31)
    at Promise._settlePromise (C:\Modding\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:604:18)
    at Promise._settlePromise0 (C:\Modding\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:649:10)
    at Promise._settlePromises (C:\Modding\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:729:18)
    at _drainQueueStep (C:\Modding\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:93:12)
    at _drainQueue (C:\Modding\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:86:9)
    at Async._drainQueues (C:\Modding\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:102:5)
    at Async.drainQueues (C:\Modding\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:15:14)

Seems to be an error with Vortex. Patch 7 came with official mod support, so maybe something changed in regards to how mods are handled?