Recijx - Banned

Account Banned - Recijx

Recijx has been banned from Nexus Mods for violating our community rules.

Reason

Harassing a member of the moderation team via the personal messenger system after being issued an Informal Warning 02 Sep 2024, 12:19AM for inappropriate language in a comment report
The pertaining rules of the Policies and Guidelines were quoted

Message 08 September 2024, 12:12AM:
You don't tell me, how to tell you, to take my post down, * moderator's username *

Just for reference:
Pertaining report 1 September 2024, 21:57:
Purpose: Requesting removal of a comment, using inappropriate language and profanity
Reported by: Recijx
Reported user: Recijx
Reason given by the author: get this shit outta here ho

The site owner already told you what language on his site is appropriate - via his Policies and Guidelines you confirmed that you had read and accepted them when you registered with his site. You ticked the said confirmation in order to complete your registration.

Anyway, please allow me to quote something else from the said guidelines;
Moderation Policy (excerpt)
https://help.nexusmods.com/article/27-moderation-policy
Complaints Regarding Moderation
Our staff and moderators have the right to carry out their duties enforcing our Terms of Service without harassment, insult or hassle. If a user attacks a member of the moderation team in any way they will be banned from our service and may forfeit any right to appeal the decision.

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Moderation History

Banned by zcul. This member received 0 formal warnings before they were banned.