I can't play Patch 7 with mods.

leleperim

I reinstalled my BG3 and deleted all my mods, then reinstalled them again for Patch 7 through BG3MM, but I can't play because when I try to start a new game, it goes back to the main menu. These are my mods:

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

imagem_2024-09-10_074758056.png

imagem_2024-09-10_074825848.png

imagem_2024-09-10_074844403.png

imagem_2024-09-10_074901436.png

You're just going to have to go through your mods just like we all do, and determine which ones are preventing you and disable those.  I recommend large sections at first, disable all mods A-C, then D - G, etc.  Then you have narrow it down to a smaller section.  Then re-enable clusters of mods and see if it still works.  It's the only way if you want to use mods.  I had 2 mods which caused it, but I don't see either in your list.  Took me about 2 hours. 

• Like 1

First of all, there are enough mods here that any number of coding interactions could cause weird things to happen to your game. The ones I can think of doing this are probably the appearance based ones, the mods which alter character creation in some way. If you’re looking for figuring out which mod(s) are causing the problem, try moving them in your internal files or (if possible) disabling them one by one and trying to start a game. It may take a while, but that’s really the only way you’ll figure out.

Again, odds are good that it’s one of the mods that changes something in the character creation screen, before you enter the Nautiloid. Check any mods that alter or add things to that information, disable all but one, and then try to open it. Repeat the process until you find which one(s) cause it to go to the main menu, then try again.

As I was writing all this, someone else replied, and their reply was better and more succinct. I’ll leave this up anyways, cause I took the time to write it, but AjuntaPall316 is right. Mods are not standard to the game, and they are all independently developed, which means they can cause strange interactions with eachother that no one would expect just knowing what the mod says it does.