sgtsnazzy - Formal Warning Issued

Formal Warning Issued - sgtsnazzy

sgtsnazzy has received a formal warning for violating our community rules.

Reason

Aggressively belittling another member's content
Publicly accusing another member of wrongdoing outside of the reporting system

25 August 2024, 6:52PM
Blud think's he IS the main character. * name *, literally anybody can do this.

02 September 2024, 6:23AM
Or maybe you should stop cluttering up Nexus with your texture "mods" lol. * name *, you're literally part of the problem. This is one of the most basic mods that anybody can do. And I know for a fact you just used that carpet mod * username * made.

09 September 2024, 5:50PM
You literally harass people who make saves lol. As I said before, anybody can make their own skins for the carpet mod. Making skins is about the same level of effort as making a save, and depending on the saves maybe even less effort. I could easily make something like this by spending 15 minutes in GIMP (and probably way better too) but I don't because it's such a simple "mod" it will do nothing but clutter up the Nexus page.

From the Forum and Commenting Guidelines
https://help.nexusmods.com/article/22-forum-and-commenting-guidelines
We do not tolerate 'trolling' or harassment of any kind. Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along.

You are encouraged to report content that may violate the standards described in this document. For more information, see our Reporting Guidelines ( https://help.nexusmods.com/article/21-reporting-guidelines ). Public accusations made outside of the reporting systems may be subject to moderation.

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Account Restrictions

As part of the warning, sgtsnazzy has been restricted from using the following features:

Restrictions: [
This user cannot post comments on a specific file for the foreseeable future].

Moderation History

Warning issued by zcul. This user has now received a total of 0 formal warning(s).