Need smarter people's help!

GoblinsDontMoo

Am I the only one who can't get into the game at all, with any external mod manager? I've tried BG3MM and Vortex both with clean installs and recompiling my 100+ mod list. Tried the beta 6.9 step back. I've done everything the Internet has suggested for the last 4 days to get my modded playthrough working. No luck. Today I find out the there was a Vortex update...my VMM didn't update on its own. Let's update that sucker!! I uninstalled EVERYTHING, bg3, vortex, mod list, every folder on my PC that could have come in contact with a mod. Reinstalled everything, ensured the VMM was up to date, recompiled my mod list. Finally ready for testing. go to start a new playthrough. nothing. Can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong. if theres something I may have over looked? I'm ready to start a campaign against Larion to release their stupid MM on console only. we were just fine over here on PC. 

Help? please... below is the message I keep receiving. 

image_2024-09-11_182331722.png

I'll bet with 100+ mods that half of them haven't been updated to patch 7. You are going to have to wait for all those mods to get updated, if they all do. You could update them yourself but you would need to know how. Any mod that uses the mod "mod fixer" won't work.

I'm getting the same error.  I don't have half of the mods installed that I used to - I'll have to try removing the ones dependent on the mod fixer to see if it works.

Do I understand that correctly?
You have reinstalled the game, updated the mod manager
threw in 100 mods and then started a new game ?
That can't work.
Try to start the game without any mod to see if it works.
If so, quit the game,
 install the most important one first.
Script Extender, Improved Ui, WASD etc.
whatever you need.
Start the game and check if it works.
If it runs check your favourite mods for compatibility
with Patch 7 and install them one by one.
I wouldn't install too many at once, if a mod doesn't work it's easier to find it under 5 than under 100.

Edited by Ilayda70