ozcancrazy - Banned

Account Banned - ozcancrazy

ozcancrazy has been banned from Nexus Mods for violating our community rules.

Reason

Piracy
Seeking help on a pirate copy of Dark Souls Remastered
Promoting piracy

08 September 2024, 6:53PM
Greetings, i loved your mod and downloaded it. i really wanted to play with it, but i find out that it is not working with the pirate version. Can you make it playable with cracked *.** version as well? I think you would reach much more players if you do it. Great mod anyway.

11 September 2024, 2:59PM
I rather choose to play anytime i want. Why would i wait to buy it. XD Because you spend your money does not mean that i should do the same. Long live freedom. Long live pirate. I also figured out that the crack problem comes from shader mod that is inside this mod. I downloaded the visual overhaul mod from this site and texture mod from this author and i combined them. Now game looks amazing and quite similar to this mod. What im not understanding is that why other people complaining about my words. Also, i find funny that people think that im poor and cannot afford the game :D It is about spending your money to right things. Anyway, i will leave the two mods for people that would like to do the same.
* mod hyperlink *
* mod hyperlink *

Yep, freedom, the site owner has the freedom and the right to kick out pirates from his site

From the site owner's Terms of Service
https://help.nexusmods.com/article/18-terms-of-service
We have a strict anti-piracy policy and will take proactive action against anyone whose on-site activity gives us reasonable grounds to believe they are using pirated content such as, but not limited to, games and software. Discussing, promoting or distributing such content on our sites will be met with administrative action.

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Moderation History

Banned by zcul. This member received 0 formal warnings before they were banned.