[God of War Ragnarök] FOV + Disable Vignette

Chris346logo

Vignette, depth of field, and a fixed field of view should never be forced by any competent, professional developer in my opinion. And yet gow ragnarok has arrived with a pc release that's guilty of all the above =-O   ......  The fixed fov being the biggest offender for me personally lol. But simply making the 3 of those optional in-game would mean a lot to the pc community. At least Sony is sharing their games tho, and that's a start 😃 

• Like 1

A few people have managed to figure out how to use Cheat Engine and there even some tables up on Nexus Mods' Ragnarok section. It's a very janky, awkward solution to the problem, but if the forced clausterphobic FOV in this game is a dealbreaker then it's better than nothing. 

Personally I'm waiting for something a bit more... stable, such a Flawless Widescreen plugin. Until then I'm just going to wait before actually trying to play Ragnarök. That and for the devs to fix f--king DLSS frame gen, because somehow Ragnarok bottlenecks my 4090 even at 4k with maxed out settings. Granted the CPU isn't the greatest by 2024 standards, but still...