Texture issue between clothes for different mods.

tssll

Hey! Trying to figure out how I can make my character use different body textures depending on the specific outfit. For reference, I'll be calling my character's race Mod A and the other race/clothes Mod B.

I use Mod A's race for my playthrough, which comes with it's own clothes and such for it's mesh, but I also like the clothes for Mod B and have tried to use them on my Mod A character. Issue is, the textures don't align because it's trying to use the Mod A skin textures for the Mod B mesh and the UV's don't match up, making the textures look extremely misplaced and ugly on any section with skin. Is there any way to make it so that when I wear Mod B clothes, it forces the Mod B textures to be used instead?

(I don't mind using Mod B's mesh for it's clothes, since it's hard to tell the difference tbh)

Edited by tssll

After some testing I figured it out - You've just got to remove the 'Face Gen' shader flag for the body mesh in NifSkope, though this does mean you have to adjust the textures yourself to match up with your skin tone.