tehsynj - Banned

Account Banned - tehsynj

tehsynj has been banned from Nexus Mods for violating our community rules.

Reason

Profanity and insults laden rant on a mod collection
Abusive language directed at other members and the Nexus staff
False assertions toward Nexus
Entitled behaviour

Comment 24 September 2024:
Excerpts:
- Piece of shit website
- Nexus paywalls
- greedy fuckheads at Nexus forces you to
- fuck you nexus
- fuck you creators of big collections

Entire comment:
Piece of shit website and collection, but not for the quality, read:
Hides a huge collection behind Nexus paywalls when it easily could just be organised into a torrentfile and help so many more people with the pathethic manual download that these greedy fuckheads at Nexus forces you to. I would never in my life pay for mods nor do I view ads as I have ublock origin set up. fuck you nexus, and fuck you creators of big collections because you could do better at giving out the files than this.
if you support this, youre a subhuman scum.

From the Forum and Commenting Guidelines
https://help.nexusmods.com/article/22-forum-and-commenting-guidelines
We do not tolerate 'trolling' or harassment of any kind. Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along.

Content that can be construed as provocative, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive toward any real-world individual or group, may be subject to moderation.

Do not post personally or generally insulting remarks towards someone else, or a group of people

No profanity. It is perfectly possible to express yourself using civil language. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filter.

Within this community, you are not inherently entitled to another's time, work, or creations. Comments or posts that imply otherwise may be subject to moderation.

Do not intentionally post false, inaccurate, or misleading information in order to harm or disparage another member or creation.

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Moderation History

Banned by zcul. This member received 0 formal warnings before they were banned.