Mod Request For Existing Mod

DirebearCoat

I have a mod "After the Civil War - Siege Damage Repairs" installed.  It was nice, but I found out that there was a new occupant in the house that was damaged in the war in Whiterun.  So, I posted a request for the following mod to the mod:

I'd like to make a request.

Can a mod be added for the NPC Enjia?  Maybe make it a repeatable weekly, or monthly (in game weekly or in game monthly) quest.

Dragonborn asks Enjia to cook hot meals for Heimskr, a priest of Talos, and that she would bring cook and bring him a hot meal three times a day?  He pays her 50 Septims, plus Enjia asks Dragonborn to hunt or fish certain kinds of meat or fish.

She might ask you to hunt a leg of goat, and a venison one time, and another time she might ask you to fish up pogfish, bring in five raw rabbit leg, etc.

Then for the next in game month (or week) Enjia would have added to her routine, going to Dragon's Reach dungeon to bring Heimskr a hot meal, three times a day.  Maybe we'd see her carrying a cooking pot with a lid on it, on her way up.

She'd have a short conversation with Heimskr (about Talos) while he ate and then then she'd bring the emptied pot back to her rented house (which used to be Heimskr's).

(NOTE: Where I said, "He pays her 50 Septims, ..."  I meant Dragonborn character pays the 50 Septims.)

The mod author, tarlazo, replied:

Cute, I'm sure Heimskr would be delighted, but I've quit modding and playing Skyrim; I don't even have it installed anymore.
Maybe someone might take up your idea and make a modified add-on, then publish it as a replacement or give it to me so I can add it as an option.

So, now I'm posting my request here, hoping that someone might take up this endeavor.

It occurs to me that there might be some other kind of siege damage if you sided with the Stormcloaks.  This is still my first play through, so I don't know what happens if I were to side with the Stormcloaks.  So, perhaps that would mean that something similar would need to be done for the other side?