kingfisher13 - Formal Warning Issued

Formal Warning Issued - kingfisher13

kingfisher13 has received a formal warning for violating our community rules.

Reason

Aggressively belittling and criticising other members' contents
Discriminatory remark
Profanity
Offensive language directed at other people/another member

Comments (excerpt):
11 April 2024, 4:48AM
This mod manager... is absolute garbage. It doesn't download the mods, the download is stuck at 0%. You can't add it to steam apparently, it refuses to show up in the steam library when added as a non-steam game. Its incredibly slow at checking your mods list, it took me about 5 minutes for it just to check my mod collection. My computer is cutting edge as of 4/10/2024, so this shouldn't be an issue. Cannot recommend, in fact I recommend asking for it to be removed from the Nexus mods collection.

15 April 2024, 3:51AM
That face.... is nightmare fuel.

30 July 2024, 10:12PM
Your mod basically just showcases the lack of assets on all these women. Not a single woman in this game has anything above a C cup (using American cup sizes). I'd support the mod if you enhanced these ladies to previous generation game quality, but not as is.

30 July 2024, 10:14PM
This just gives her the look of a girl who had a BBL done in a 3rd world country. Not a fan. Her breasts and butt look surgically modified, which is not appealing at all.

30 July 2024, 10:19PM
No thicc version? I'm not running it if it leaves her looking like the plank of wood all the characters are by default.

30 September 2024, 9:28PM
Wow. f*#@ you * company *. I never even got to play the game. I literally bought it yesterday. I grabbed a bunch of awesome mods, and then the game updated for the stupid new DLC, which apparently I have (even though I didn't buy the fancy version?) So yeah. SFSE is broken, and now I can't create my character with the mods I downloaded. Never even got to see my own character's face. f*#@ you * company *.

30 September 2024, 9:35PM - reply to post
Go f*#@ yourself, dumbass. All of the mods I have use SFSE. You'd know that most mods require that if you did even a modicum of research.

From the Forum and Commenting Guidelines
https://help.nexusmods.com/article/22-forum-and-commenting-guidelines
We do not tolerate 'trolling' or harassment of any kind. Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along.

Content that can be construed as provocative, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive toward any real-world individual or group, may be subject to moderation. This includes but is not limited to content involving politics, race, religion, gender identity, sexuality, or social class.

Do not post personally or generally insulting remarks towards someone else, or a group of people.

No profanity. It is perfectly possible to express yourself using civil language. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filter.

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Account Restrictions

As part of the warning, kingfisher13 has been restricted from using the following features:

Restrictions: [
This user cannot post comments on the sites or forums for 14 days].

Moderation History

Warning issued by zcul. This user has now received a total of 0 formal warning(s).