Constant Crashes Upon Entering Underdark - modded game

LognaVino

Hi,

I started experiencing crashes as soon as I entered the Underdark. Prior to this, the game was running smoothly without any crashes or major bugs. I have modded the game, with just under 300 mods installed, and as far as I can tell, all of them are up to date.

It's likely that one of the mods is causing the issue, considering the sheer number I have installed. However, diagnosing which mod is the culprit has proven difficult. I initially thought equipment mods might be the cause, so I unequiped all equipment so my Tav's naked and put all my gear into the tutorial chest to see if that would bypass the problem.

This seemed to work for a while, but as soon as I started saving the game and slowly re-equipping items to identify the problematic mod, the crashes started happening again. Now, even an earlier save where my character was naked is no longer working.

Sometimes, the game loads successfully, but I can't move my character without the game crashing within a short period, as if a hidden timer triggers the crash as soon as I start exploring.

I've attached screenshots of my mod list and modsettings. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would really appreciate the help.

It's impossible to diagnose the problem on my own, and exploring the Underdark without any gear doesn't seem like a viable solution 😂

Thanks!

Mod list screenshot 1-min.jpg

modsettings.lsx

I've been experiencing something very similar with far fewer mods as you can see from my thread:

While I had maybe 2-3 crashes prior to the Underdark, upon entering the Underdark the crashes began happening much more often and typically within minutes of loading a save. Feel free to take a look at my mods to see if you see any commonalities. Hopefully we get this figured out soon, would rather not have to start the game over >.<

Thanks man for replying. I saw your topic, and I thought  that you fix this by verifying game??

You got much less mods then I and by looking at list we have in common mods that number is from 1-8, and I have more mage gear main version. 

Hm maybe is somethinh in this mods… i dont know.

As I said, striping my Tav naked and remove companions and remove and put all equipment in tutorial chest helped me go through underdark. Maybe you could try that, but is very unimmersive to play whole underdar like that