Dual Wielding

jullkull

You might want to search to see if this has been asked yet (Read: lots of times). Guns akimbo is less likely to happen than winning every lottery at once, due to firing nodes, hardcoding, animations, etc.

Edit: Hey, Nrvnqsr post number.

nope it hasnt been done and it wont be done in the future anytime soon simply because the game has no mechanics for it, firing nodes, animations and weapons simply dont support it nor do they have settings or preferences which would allow for it

js black ghost stuff aint dual wielding either, he just adds an armor item to the left hand, wohoo...

surely, someone could make a 1st person model of 2 hands holding guns that fired?

admittedly, when seen from third person, it would appear as someone holding an odd contraption made from prosthetics and firearms, but...

it could be done. :P

disclaimer: this comment was designed to stretch the imagination, even if in silly directions.

wow, first you make finding the Holy Grail, easier than this,

now, it's "winning every lottery at once"!

i will think of you when i am bathing in $1000 bills and drinking from my snazzy new cup. :P

I'll keep raising the difficulty whenever I catch someone asking for guns akimbo. And that better be tea or hot chocolate in your snazzy new cup!

js black ghost stuff aint dual wielding either, he just adds an armor item to the left hand, wohoo...

Which includes animation for left handed attacks (ie so it looks like he's actually attacking with that "armour item"). So it's not "just" anything.