Dungeon Keeper

Kissimurra

i loved that game! played it to death! i would always completely mine out the map after i'd destroyed the heroes. i remember having treasuries that extended for miles.

favorite creatures were the dragon and warlock, and faeries if i could get them.

i also played dk2 into the floor

sadly, eventually both cd's got so scratched they were worthless.

Good old games, good old memories, eh? ;)

I really liked that game, some voices still echo in my ears (p.e. "Your creatures need a bigger trainning room!" or "Your creatures are fighting among themselves!"). I remember the Vampire was my fav unit, along with those nasty Bile Demons :D.

I never owned it on CD, I got it installed on a computer we bought from a relative, and since I had my computer upgraded in the last several years, that HDD went missing. Maybe it even got formatted in the meantime.

Heh, it's funny that when I first knew about this game, I didn't even have a PC... In 1997, I was yet a child of 11 years, and a computer games magazine came into my possession. I read the article on DK, and thought, "Wow, this game sure looks fun!" Then, time passed, and 2 years later what happens? We get a computer with Dungeon Keeper installed on its HDD :smile:!

• 2 months later...

I still possess a CD of Dungeon Keeper 2, I bought it from internet quite cheap counting that it is no longer on sales really. Makes me happy every time I slaughter the king and summon Horny to destroy the two last stone knights :D

A jewel in my CD collection :D "It's good to be bad" isn't it?

A fact about the cancellation of DKIII: it is because at the same time EA game, the big company who owned bullfrog was negotiating the licence to make Harry Potter games...and when we see what the games are... So as it was a really bad time for them they decided to cancel projects and scatter teams. DKIII was one of them.

(if you want all the information about it go to dungeon-keeper.net or something, all sources are cited )

Archived