"Whirlwind" or "Blade Storm" Combat Animation

ventus360

I think it would be good idea if someone makes an animation for a special attack move by holding 1h or 2h sword and roll around himself and does damage to every enemy around him, if you didn't get what I mean then see this video.

and if by any chance there is such a mod that already exists please do put the link in a reply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5WV5SgF9hI

• 3 months later...

Ha! Something like this would be quite fun. I mean I already have a blast every time I bladestorm on my warrior. Using my favorite ability from WoW in Skyrim would be amazing lol (:

I mean you sorta can do it already with "Sweep" perk from 2h weapons and spamming sideways power attacks (since it's a spinning animation) but its not quite the same.

I mean you sorta can do it already with "Sweep" perk from 2h weapons and spamming sideways power attacks (since it's a spinning animation) but its not quite the same.

My thoughts exactly. To become a tornado of steel death is something different yet.

I mean, what would it take? Basically, you would just need a stiff animation and make it turn 360 degrees for a variable duration, depending on how long the caster would whirl. Then add some weapon blur and sound effects from one of the many games that have the move in them. (League of Legends, Dota 2, World of Warcraft, TERA online, Neverwinter, Diablo, Path of Exile etc.) Finally, one would have to write a script that hits opponents with a power attack every second in the same distance as the above mentioned 2h-perk, "Sweep". Only with the difference that it will hit in a 360° radius. And maybe make this skill cost lots of mana and/or stamina to balance it.

To obtain the skill/spell, I would say either finish all the Companion main quests or make it replace the "Sweep" perk.

So, the idea is here, and people who would love to see it. To all the modders out there - if you want insta-endorsements and fanboys - this is what you need to do.

Edited by DaFileTroll