Zombie attack

antonkr

Off: umm bad news people i have a Cotten Mouth snake in my house with 2 dogs and toddlers and 1 kitten and 6 people so im not guna be on much sorry...

On: Yes but what if when we get there there Zombies?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off: For the record I was not carrying ALL those weapons at the same time, the rapier, claymore and blackpowder rifle is for my backstory really a collector of old weapons such as swords and guns from bigone eras and the thompson I believe I forgot to put that it was a working replica (meaning that it could fire but wouldn't last long) also part of my backstory and the FMG9 was found on the ship so presently I'm carrying a baretta, FMG9 on semiauto, and a crowbar. which I think is very realistic perhaps sligtly underarmed for someone trying to tackle a horde of zombies.

"I think we should assist the military, once the conflict is resolved we may be able to stay in their base which would be the perfect place to wait out the zombies."

"Then we better prepare then" When to the various room to search for warm clothes.

Off: I found my character picture

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc3/Starch_bucket/screenshots/BRIAN_KONG-DAGGER-1.jpg