Zombie attack

antonkr

Guest deleted1302297

Sure go ahead i'm sure it's perfectly safe.

Off:Lmao at the last like 10 comments, this conversation is fukin ridiculous

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waitwaitwait a second... I like the Idea of making a town on an aircraft carrier, but to let a 14 year old kid swim out ALONE? And where did you get that licence? Show it to me.

Aboout adopting... why not? BUT there's a condition: I am not your daddy, Iam just 23, so dont call me daddy. But Ill happily be your brother and your guardian

Off: Its so fun, poor subject is dieing, anton is fighting for his life flogging is... I dontknowwhere, angela is nude and we're talking about adopting, and driving license :D but it's no problem.

1 ok the lince i found out in the street 2 i would happly be your brother 3 and i could posably find a boat but first im going to help anton and then we go to see whats on it But WE need medicl supplys

"I've got the gun issue solved." I walk into my bus and open the back emergency door to reveal tons of guns and boxes of ammunition. "I raided a gunshop for arms and ammo a while back, I also stopped by an old friend's garage where he armor plated this baby." I say proudly patting the side of my bus. "Who needs a liscence? The whole world is in chaos and we're going through nothing shy of the apocalypse who the heck cares if a 14 year old is driving?"

*looks at everybody who is staring, then down to see bulge in there pant* Well, Shame isn't my middle name. Fearless, that my middle name. Beside now we can't go exploring other people houses without serious risk.

*Mutter about want find clean clothes, underwear and maybe a swimsuit* If the zombies are not in house then I going back to put something on. *turns around and head back to her room*