Zombie attack

antonkr

"Yes, Michigan would take a long time to get to, plus we would need to keep a patrol and watch the whole time..." I say.

off:

anton: we're trying to decide where to move to.

hangadog: I'd make it something that you can relate to. for example: my username is the name of a band that I like. Though I am glad you're switching from hangadog. My friend used to work at a camp that was not very far from a dog-hanging cult. That kinda rattled me when he told me.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Anyplace but Idaho, I don't have any good memories there. Oregon sounds fine, Maybe Washington or Montana country side." Angela replied. Then suggested "Also, we want to reinforce the bus and start to load it". In which, angela put she belongings into the bus.

Off: Let say Nuclear Power Plants looks like its going to blow. Also, My computer is in the shop so, I have to access the computer from library or community center.

"I'd go with Washington. But the problem is, the West part is too settled. Far too many cities. And the Eastern part doesn't get enough rain because there is a mountain range in the way. Course... We could go to Canada...."