Free games on Steam

DirTek

Well...as I was browsing a romanian gaming website I found this news "America's Army 3 free on Steam. Devteam fired"

So I went right over to see it...and it's true. Then I found Trackmania Nations Forever too.

So here are the links:

America's Army 3

Trackmania Nations Forever

Enjoy them ;)

P.S. This was posted for people who didn't knew this games are free. (such as myself :wacko:)

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

Info about the games:

America's Army 3

Download AA3 Today and Become a Member of the elite America's Army Team!

Start playing America's Army 3 today. America's Army fans and new players alike can now experience America's Army 3, the official U.S. Army game, which has more authentic military elements including training, technology, weapons, and audio than any other military game.

Built on Unreal Engine 3, AA3 delivers stunningly realistic characters, environments, lighting effects, animations, and team-based experiences. In the game where Every Detail Counts™, players are bound by Rules of Engagement (ROE) and gain experience as you navigate challenges in team-based, multiplayer, force-on-force operations. With 15 different map/mission combinations and exclusive advanced training that allows you to unlock new abilities and customize your gear, you'll experience Soldiering in the U.S. Army like never before.

Find strength like no other in a game like no other. Start your mission now!

When you play AA3 on Steam, you'll earn Steam Achievements, ranking up among your friends as you earn distinguished status, badges, medals and ribbons. With AA3 on Steam, you can also save your keyboard bindings to the Steam Cloud - just login to your Steam account and fire up AA3 on any PC to utilize your custom settings.

Trackmania Nations Forever:

A free game in the truest sense of the word, TrackMania Nations Forever lets you drive at mind-blowing speeds on fun and spectacular tracks in solo and multiplayer modes.

TrackMania Nations Forever offers a new "Forever" version of the Stadium environment, a solid solo mode and 65 brand new, progressively challenging tracks. TrackMania Nations Forever will unite an even larger number of players than the original Nations thanks to its engaging multiplayer modes, innovative online functions and revolutionary interactivity between players.

For TrackMania Nations Forever, Nadeo studio chose to take advantage of the PC's capacities as a gaming, creative and communications platform in order to allow a greater number of players to share a unique gaming experience.

More info and requirements after you click on the links...

But..but..I thought America's Army 2 was released about a week or two ago?

:wacko:

The announce about America's Army 3 was posted on 19 June...

Americas Army 3 has to be the worst thing to ever grace VALVe's awesome platform, STEAM. There is a whole list of reasons to support the above statement, be it poor graphical/gameplay quality (it's not even that realistic for a simulator as it claims to be), and the amount of Propaganda within the game itself. Sure i know Americans like to be patriotic, every nation does, but it just takes it too far.

As for Trackmania; That's an awesome game.

Americas Army 3 has to be the worst thing to ever grace VALVe's awesome platform, STEAM. There is a whole list of reasons to support the above statement, be it poor graphical/gameplay quality (it's not even that realistic for a simulator as it claims to be), and the amount of Propaganda within the game itself. Sure i know Americans like to be patriotic, every nation does, but it just takes it too far.

As for Trackmania; That's an awesome game.

I understand the publisher decided to set an extremely short deadline for AA 3, and then as soon as the game was released, they laid off the entire dev team... it was a truly atrocious game, but I don't think it was entirely the developers fault.