Help making a mod...?

ElementalParadox

I'm extremely new to modding, but i really want to make a mod that makes it so that if you are wearing a dragon priest mask, tavern/inn keepers, guards, and blacksmiths will notice and tell you that they heard a rumor that there was one like it located at _____, and then a quest would be added to go find/investigate. However, like I said, I'm really new to this stuff... So what I guess i'm asking is: how would i do this? Could I do it with the creation kit?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Yes, Creation Kit, no other way ...look thru it, play with it, use the Creation Kit Wiki site, learn some before you try anything serious ...big piece of advice, create a SAVE game before you do any MOD'ing and DO NOT save over that "Save Game".

Also get support here: http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/117-v-skyrim/

Edited by Sirropoo

This would be somewhat simple, minus the need for voice acting. Simply have certain characters run a check on the character for the mask, and if the check comes back positive, then kick of the quest. making sure they don't send you to a dragon priest you already defeated would be the trick. ^_^

This would likely require most of the work to be in scripting and quest work, as well as some voice acting.