Would like a little help testing a humble FO3 music mod.

neptuneuk

www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/20060/

I have just finished putting together what I may loosely call a 'sci-fi-esque' style music mod for FO3. I intend to relay a different atmosphere to the vanilla game and hopefully something a little different to other music mods.

I have no less than 46 different music tracks all composed by myself, consisting of base, battle, dungeon, explore, public tracks and a main title theme.

Despite being a musician, I'm not particularly adept at describing music nor do I consider myself good at conveying information through the medium of text.

I wanted to give Fallout a completely different soundtrack/ambiance, designed with the high-tech, energy weapons player in mind who probably uses a monster mod or something. And most of all I wanted the exploration tracks to sound quite spacey and science fiction-ey by giving retro inspired synths a modern edge.

I would like help with regards to :

1) Do the tracks play correctly for other people?

2) Are there any major volume inconsistencies?

3) Is there any point creating a FOMOD package for just a collection of audio or will the mod manager happily install something like this via a normal archive

4) Are all the tracks complete garbage and is this a waste of effort?

5) I would like help naming/describing the mod positively..

Stargazer Music Replacer?

www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/20060/

Thank you for showing interest. I've scrapped all of the tracks and I have decided to ditch the cheesy-retro sci-fi route, I didn't feel that they fit and most of the tracks were old unused ones from various project that I already had.

I'm starting from scratch. making the tracks New Vegas compatible as well. I'm going for an electronic-industrial vibe, because I would really like that on my fallout games.

Working title : Digital Nightmare - Industrial Music Replacer

I have 5 Dungeon tracks (with low med and high threat versions for NV) And 5 battle tracks (with additional percussion only versions)

I managed to do with in only 5 days, insomnia can be a blessing and a curse!

So far:

https://soundcloud.com/neptuneuk/sets/fallout-music-project

Edited by neptuneuk