[req] Long hair wigs for male characters

TheUndert0ker

I'd like to make some of my party members look like heavy metal musicians and they need long hair to achieve this look. I was thinking the easiest way to do this would be to make a "hair helmet" with the style I want that the NPCs wear, overriding their default hairstyle.

Would this work? I think I could figure this out in geck, but I'm not quite sure how to do it.

I'd like to make some of my party members look like heavy metal musicians and they need long hair to achieve this look. I was thinking the easiest way to do this would be to make a "hair helmet" with the style I want that the NPCs wear, overriding their default hairstyle.

Would this work? I think I could figure this out in geck, but I'm not quite sure how to do it.

It is VERY easy to change up the hair in the GECK, first you need a hairpack with some long hair for guys (my mod in my sig has a cmbination of all the different hair mods if you are interested) Then open the GECK, load up your data from Fallout.esm, go to NPCs, select the one you want to change, go to the Head Parts tab, and simply change it...

if you need any more help doing it, just ask

I have done this already on over 100 characters, so I know it works