Can somone make this house mod please?

435craigm

Im looking for a house with a kitchen, living room, dining room,library(with shelves for books), bedrooms, bathroom,Infirmary, Bar,game room(pool table),shooting range with a armory, and a vault with a vault blast door as the entrance to the safe room(not the kind you live in, but a place to store your stuff) with many wall safes, I was also thinking stands for mannequins in the "vault room" so you can display armor and clothes, and more shelves for displaying more items. I want it to have a tenpenny style(kinda lavish), and i want all rooms to be furnished.The house could be under ground with a bunker in the surface and a manhole leading down to the house. Maybe in the bunker have a security person at a desk or something. I know theres GECK but im not good at that programming stuff. Id like it to be near tenpenny if possible. I have version 1.4. Please let me know if you can make my dream home come true, Many thanks!!!!!

I dont really mean programming i meant using the geck and that kind of stuff. Yes i know its alot of work and im asking alot, but if you are good at this stuff and are able to build it for me would appreciate it thank!!!

I dont really mean programming i meant using the geck and that kind of stuff. Yes i know its alot of work and im asking alot, but if you are good at this stuff and are able to build it for me would appreciate it thank!!!

The Geck is not hard, just takes time and pateince

and from what it sounds like, you don't even need any new models or anything, so it wouldn't need any 3Ds Max or Photoshop work at all, just going into the GECK and setting up the stuff where you want it (since it seems like you already know how you want it)

and then not only would it come out how you planned, but you could learn a thing or too about modding

amd everyone wins

Well, there's the matter of grid placing, door markers and teleports, adding new interiors, navmesh... la di da di da.

Seems tough but they're actually simple. Simpler than 3D modeling in my opinion.

And who knows, if you did a good job of it, you can upload your mod and have other players ogle at your marvelous work.

So to quote Tony there; everybody wins.

Hi 435craigm.

I've read your post, and as a house modder, I can safely say it requires a fair amount of time and effort. Nevertheless, it does look interesting. I may make it, I may not, in all honesty, don't hold your breath. If I do make it, I'll let you know.

Robert