Flame of Aaerna: Chapter I

Elrol

Aethelwynes turns to the newcomer

"Yes, sir. And who might be, may i ask? I am Aethelwyne, the other elf, should i say, master elf, is Elrol, and this man would be Aravid... We are here because the king summoned us, as you said. Huh!..."

Aethelwyne suddenly notices the cloud of dark approaching. Alarmed he cries out:

"Friends, look at that! How can it be?"

[OOC]

Aethelwyne suddenly notices the cloud of dark approaching. Alarmed he cries out:

Nickelback what in the world are you talking about?

[/OOC]

Nickelback what in the world are you talking about?

After Elrol's initial surprise at his 'random' comment, he asks him to look at a certain comment made by Aravid

and watched the low sun. As he did, he noticed the light coming from a tower or other high building going out and how the moon semmed to fade away slightly.

He hopes it explains all.

[OOC]

while I"m sure Aravid most likely was referring to the fog that was coming in. Which in turn was referring to the post i made about it. I assure you it is nothing but fog the dark cloud of evilness is not coming to the town at the moment. Sorry for any confusion I might have caused. Now back to the RP

[/OOC]

"It is merely a thick fog Aravid, nothing more. Most likely vapour from the Candine River."

Then he turned to Syco, "You too, were summoned by the king?" Things were growing ever more complicated by the minute. A gruff voice sounded from behind the castle gate

"I said 'Ho There!, what might your business be this late hour outside the castle gates?' Did you strangers not here me?"

Elrol faced a middle aged man, strongly built and wearing the proper attire of a palace guardsmen, two soldiers standing close behind him.

"We apparently are all here by summons of the King.", Elrol answered as he glanced around at the group.

"I was informed of no such summons." He stated then turned to the soldier at his left. "Mathews"

"Yes sir?"

"Go to the King, see if you can confirm their story." Then he turned back to the group."

"You may wait in the courtyard with the refugees if you like, but I'll not take you to the King until informed otherwise."

"Refugees?", Elrol thought. Then he turned to the group, whispering softly. "What say you, it appears things are getting complicated. Did you hear him? Refugees. Refugess, from what?"

After days of travel, Selaunius finally saw the towers of Mryn in the horizon. Strange feeling, haunting him all day, didn't disapear, though. What is it? It seems like something is missing... Animals. The human hasn't seen anything alive all day. Strange. And that dark thing near the city? Something is not right.

A few more hours and the rider was at the city gate. It's only fog. But it didn't make Selaunius feel better. He has to see the king, and soon. There were some people, gathered at the gate, talking to the guards. It seemed they're the only people in town. Travelers, he judged from their clothes. Where did everybody else disapeared? Selaunius stopped Myro in fromt of them.

"Greetings, travelers. My name is Selaunius. I am here summoned by the king. Can you please tell me - where did all people disapear? What is happening here?"

To start off Adelbert, and Fishystick are out of town, and while their gone, i've been given permission to control their characters. So just a heads up on that

Secondly sorry for my absence a good friend of mine died recently...

And thirdly, nickelback please do not control the NPC's as I said in the beginning I control the world and all therein, since I'm kinda running the storyline I need to control the NPC's. If everyone's making the NPC's do things it messes up where I'm trying to get this adventure to go. I've edited out that bit in your post about the runner coming back. Everyone please try to control your character and your character alone, and if you want to control an NPC for a special reason please PM me. thanx.

-Elrol

Archived