Junk Shotgun PANCER JUNK HAMMER

albatar_1918_PL

Well in original F3 the combat shotgun just look bad. Sorry but i dont like it. Looks more like russian SMG PPSz. The are shotguns mods but many are pump action, so animation dosen't work. There is Clark shotgun from BF2142 (God game :thupmbsup: ) but it's not Fallout-like. To clean. Still hunting Rifle animation just fitt. So my idea off more shootgun is this.

PANCER JUNK HAMMER

It's a hibrid of Clark and Pancer Jack Hammer.

History:

Gun was long time ago Pancer Jack Hammer (Weapon from Fallout 2) but exploatation was do hard (it was good weapon) so that parts just crack. So owners reaplace them with parts from other guns. Triger mechanizm was taken from 10mm pistol the Drum-Magazine from the combat shotgun. The weapon evolved like his name. From Pancer Jack Hammer to Pancer Junk Hammer. It was n longer bullpop. What left from original?? See for you self:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2958/junk.jpg

I made it in blender. I't suck but i think you got the idea.

Uniqe Pancer Junk Hammer

The same, with one difrents. It was made by Sydney's father. He realplce 10mm pistol mechanizm to 10mm SMG machanizm, so it is auto like original "Jack".

Stats:

The same as Combat shotgun. But if someone do this gun (pleeeees) and the magazine from te combat shootgun might be to big. So i sugest to make a smaler 6-7 shell Drum-Magazine, and uniqe "Junk" could shoot burst.

Reapier:

It's a junk weapon it's breaks easy. But it is made from combat shotgun and 10mm pistols so you can use parts from them, easy to get and chip.

Animatoin:

From Assalt Rifle, Hunting Rifle, Chinise Assalt Rifle.

I thing that Underworld is a good place to place it (place in the shop) - there is a lot of junk there and you can test is next door on ghols.

Uniqe "Junk" - if Sydney die - you get Ultra SMG, if she live you can buy PJH from her (add to her shop) - simple and you need to make "Stealing Independence" quest to get it.

My mesh in blender was reali sample. I will send files if some one want to.

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.