Khajiit quest?

Ponchostalker

Even though I don't know a whole lot about creating mods it seems like this needs a little elaboration. When you play as a Khajiit you do have access to all cities. Do you mean that NPC Khajiit gain access to all cities? Because from a non lore friendly standpoint, it would be kind of cool to have a mod that makes the citizens of Skyrim a little more diverse. Sometimes I get a bit tired of seeing nothing but burly white dudes my entire play through.

i think what the OP wants is Khajiit players are treated like Khajiit NPCs, i.e. are not allowed in cities until they gain the trust of whoever is in charge, (Jarl, ect.) for the bit at the start when you have important information about a dragon attack at Helgan (i think i spell that right) you go to Whiterun, while in Whiterun the first few times you could have a guard following you, making sure the Khajiit doesn't do anything that he doesn't like. The quest would be gaining the trust of the Jarl, prehaps when you start the Thane quests, you get their trust.

when you approach a city, guards to say something like "Halt, state your business." the player could then say, i'm a merchant, or something, and the guard could say "Ok, but I'm watching you" i think that you could get the guards to say something similar to my examples using the vanilla voices that are already in the game.

if you are trusted in the city then the guard could say "Halt, state your... Oh it's you, continue" or something similar

this mod could also apply to argonians and (in Windhelm particularly) elves.

if dialogue is used then please make it compatible with Khajiit Speak http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14513/?

edit: additions below

the problem with this mod is that it will un-balance the game for the races that are effected by the mod

Edited by Lupus590