Sperg food leveling

DrDuck770

Hey community. So I recently switched from sperg to SkyRe and I am overall liking the change.Though one thing that I miss about sperg was the ability to increase your max health by consumming foodstuffs. I think this is a neat concept and gives good reason to use food to restore health rather than the traditional health pots.

Is there anyother foodmod out there that does a similar thing or is it perhaps possible to isolate the food leveling aspect of SPERG and develope it into a singular mod?

Thanks in advance.

Hey community. So I recently switched from sperg to SkyRe and I am overall liking the change.Though one thing that I miss about sperg was the ability to increase your max health by consumming foodstuffs. I think this is a neat concept and gives good reason to use food to restore health rather than the traditional health pots.

Is there anyother foodmod out there that does a similar thing or is it perhaps possible to isolate the food leveling aspect of SPERG and develope it into a singular mod?

Thanks in advance.

actually you can not only does alchemy allows you to brew potions that raises your health stamina or magic , there are mods out there that allows you to raise those abilities by eating , all temporary tho

one i know for sure is the realistic needs and diseases mod you can cook your own food if you got all the igriedients