Request: Minor Tribal Power Armor Changes

ZeroUK

Well as the title suggests; I'd like one of you nice modding folks to make some minor changes (preferably a replacement) to the Tribal Power Armor.

Details: (See Example Image)

• Replace the Animal Skull on the left shoulder with the right shoulderguard.
  • The Human skull removed from the groin area.
  • Left and right Knee guards fixed.
  • Arm guards fixed
  • Maybe a Lyons' Pride symbol on the shoulder guard itself... :3

Etc...

Example Image:

http://i28.tinypic.com/w7ykgk.jpg

-Image source-

:wallbash:

The fact that this image exists just proves that this has already been done at some point; I've looked for about 2 hours (and used the search function on the forums and main nexus website) and i've not found it anywhere. If it has been released could someone throw me a link to the files? :3

Many Thanks

Yeah, I want armor like that too. Basically a slight remesh of the tribal armor.

I would prefer to have it as a new armor, though. Not as a replacer. That way I can have followers wear generic tribal armor, while I (the leader) wear a more unique version for myself.

Yeah, I want armor like that too. Basically a slight remesh of the tribal armor.

Doesn't require a re-mesh at all. The Tribal power armour texture is exactly the same as the normal power armour texture layoutwise (the extra bits have their one texture files). You just make a Texture set using the Tribal power armour texture and apply it on the ordinary power armour mesh.

If it was implemented would it need to replace the current Tribal armour and/or Ashur's armour or is it to be a seperate armour?

To be honest now that i think about it; it might be better as separate armor but i'm not completely sure to be honest.

All i can say is do whatever works best for you, if you choose to make it ofc... =]