TES VI

Lehcar

Eh... Actually, depending on how they do it, both Blackmarsh and Elsweyr would work well.

Blackmarsh maintains a large population of Nords, Imperials and Bretons who live along the coasts and are the primary base for many of the shipping ports in the province.

Elsweyr has Senchal, the largest trading port on Tamriel, and Rivehold, which has typically housed some of the more undesirable run-off from Cyrodiil.

Combine those with the potential for diplomatic envoys and/or invasions, and you have the potential for much more diversity than Morrowind had. All without having to do ANOTHER human province.

If Elder Scrolls Online properly takes off, (Bethesda considers it a 'proper' chapter in TES) then we might not be seeing a TES VI for a while.

Bethesda and Zenimax put a lot into developing that game but it still feels, not finished.

There's a lot of stuff that just feels incomplete, that's why I'm thinking TES VI won't see the sun anytime soon.

tl;dr might not happen, if they are making it then I hope that it's set in either Elsweyr or Summerset Isles, :ninja:

Even if TESO is an official chapter in TES, they'd still make TES6 because TESO is set in the 2nd Era, roughly 1000 years before TES5 Skyrim. This means, they surely can't continue the story of the Thalmor and other events in Skyrim's lore using that platform.

I'm still for Elsweyr though. Let's fix the cats first before going into the lands of the Thalmor. They need a new Mane, to be shown the truth about the Thalmor, and provides another instance for the Psijic Monks to have their return felt by the world (more activity from a Rogue monk or something). Valenwood would be very difficult, considering the migratory trees.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up for either Elsweyr or Valenwood. I mean, if we're in Elsweyr, I would totally play as one of those quadrupedal fluffballs of carnarge. And if we're in Valenwood...There are sentient trees. It doesn't get much better than sentient, moving forests that are inhabited by the Bosmer.

Though, if Bethesda pools resources from TESO as well as implementing the entire heightmap of Tamriel...We'd be set. Modders would be able to reign supreme and let their creative juices flow.

I just hope Bethesda will abandon their red-headed, abortion-surviving, stepchild Gamebryo-offshoot in favour of an engine that isn't eleven years old. Gamebryo can't even do terrain streaming, for crying out loud.

Not likely to happen, but still.