Maleficent Armor Request

zhaus

Hello good people of the nexus. I was watching youtube today and happened to come across the movie trailer for Maleficent..wow..disneys getting a little dark eh? it got me thinking to myself. "Self" i thought,"my mage character would look reeeaaally good in that outfit".so i checked the mod list.only found an Alduin retex that is really cool.but no armor.bummer..so i googled it..still nada.lots of fan art,but no mods.So i decided to humbly bring it up to the talented modders of this great community.i think it would be a great addition to the armor mods list.Maleficent was with out a doubt the most memorable disney villan ever.pure darkness,lovely sarcasm,deathly beauty.maybe a nocturnal robe retex,with the horned headpiece..think i saw somthing close in an egyptian priestess mod..im just hoping that somebody thinks this is as good idea as i do.somebody that thinks its a good enough idea to help me out.please consider,it would really make my day as well as others who im sure love this character as much as i do.Thank you for reading this and possibly considering it.Have a great evening all.

• 4 years later...