Armor and Weapon Durability and Degradation

ventus360

I suggest that someone should make a mod that let's your weapons and armor degrade when used and use grindstone tanning rack or that tampering table to sharpen .. 'studding' and fix the weapons and armors 'depends on the type' or use whet stones for portable fixing while traveling, there is a mod already exists and does the same but it's bugged and avalible only in French so I hope someone would take a time to make such a mod.

Edited by ventus360

I had this mod planned for quite a while, maybe it's high time I start making this mod. I have a few ideas I want to implement along Sith this, but I guess one at a time eh? I'll het back to you once I decided how I'm going tot do this and made the first steps towards it. I think I can get something done by today. Edited by junweizhu

I had this mod planned for quite a while, maybe it's high time I start making this mod. I have a few ideas I want to implement along Sith this, but I guess one at a time eh? I'll het back to you once I decided how I'm going tot do this and made the first steps towards it. I think I can get something done by today.

Bump up

Please make this, it would be awesome!

Also just a suggestion but how about making a Skyproc patch when you make the mechanics of the mod as to reduce the amount of implementation you would ave to do with every object.

Also if u do manage to make or start on a good system maybe you should ask some good modders like T3ndo and Gopher to help aid in the project or at least make a mod page to rally support.

Edited by BloodBond76

I don't know how skyproc works, I'm not that experienced yet.I'll take a look if there's some tutorial for it.

EDIT: as a matter of fact, I might be able to make this work even without skyproc, because I'm planning to use one single feature they have in a way it was supposed to be intended; the weapon quality, or how they call it the item health percent. It'll make things easier if I could use that as durability since we might as well remove the quality system if we don't have a way to improve them anymore either way. I think that other mod did it the same, but I don't like how it says unknown for no reason.

I just need to know a few things about trying to go below 1.0 itemhealthpercent.

Edited by junweizhu