Apache Rebel Outfit

Oldwolfe

I'm requesting that someone who may have fun with this attempt to make the Apache Rebel outfit. One look at my character and you can probably understand why.

I'm Native American in real life, living in Oklahoma among the reservations there. I modeled my character after my wife.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l141/Oldwolfe/ApacheRebelOutfit.jpg

I made this look simply by chopping up various screenshots and using Microsoft Paint.

It consists of:

1) Adding an armband like on the left arm over to the right as well.

2) Adding a pouch (I chopped up a pouch from the Armored Vault Suit) to hang around the neck as a sacred bundle.

3) Adding an armwrap to the right arm. (I used the one off the Wasteland Settler Outfit.)

4) Adding a loincloth that goes over the top belt, but under the bottom belt and side pouch. (For the loincloth I chopped up a Worn Slave Outfit skirt.)

5) Adding fringe to the underside of the halter top and the boot tops.

Ideally: I'd REALLY like to see the shoulder pad gone completely. I don't know anything about the programs to do this and don't know if it is possible. I think the halter top originally came from the Raider Badlands Armor.

Stats I would like:

35 DR if the shoulder pad stays. (Leather rebel has 30 DR and this has some additions.) 30 DR if it's possible to remove the shoulder pad.

+10 Sneak

+1 Agility

(I don't think that's too overpowered)

And +10 action points IF the shoulder pad can be removed.

----------

Thank you for "listening" to me, so to speak.

I hope that someone finds this idea intriguing enough to give it a shot.

EDIT:

I went back and looked at the Raider Badlands Armor, and it may be easiest to use the top from that, cut away the T-shirt, add the fringe, add the pouch, and re-texture it. I'm even happy with the ammo belt and the right arm on it, no alterations necessary for those.