Download error from Washington D.C. Server

Iceman346

if i try to download from the washington dc server it says i can't download, this is going on four a couple of hours now, when wil this be solved?

this is the error:

The Washington download server is currently experiencing disk issues. It has been taken down for fixes to be applied. Please be patient during this process.

the most annoying part i can see some users on it while i cant connect, how is this possible?

Guys why don't u read what Dark0ne said?

Sent word to the server provider but I probably won't hear back from them until tomorrow morning, since I've got to hit the sack! I'm on it though.

The strange thing is that I am able to download smaller files without a problem. It seems that the server is working now, but the links haven't been put back up. Either that or the smaller files are kept somewhere else entirely.

Small files are not part of the same file repository I believe and are usually accessed without even signing in. Also its now past 3pm DC time so repairs must be rather large to still be ongoing. What provider is the site using anyone know?